In the management of the B&B I Sleep, the cleaning and sanitization of the rooms have always been one of the fundamental aspects, carried out scrupulously and carefully. Due to the Covid-19 emergency, more measures have been taken to ensure the safety and health of the guests and the staff, in compliance with the guidelines by the WHO, the Government, the Regions, the ISS and the National Protocol “ACCOGLIENZA SICURA” by Federalberghi.
MEASURES OF PREVENTION WHEN ENTERING AT I SLEEP B&B AND DURING CHECK-IN OR CHECK-OUT
– Before entering the B&B I Sleep it is MANDATORY to always wear a mask and keep it until you reach your room.
– It is forbidden to stay in the passageways to not obstruct other guests.
– A dispenser with disinfectant hand gel has been placed in the reception area, it is MANDATORY to sanitize your hands every time you enter at I Sleep B&B.
– The check-in and check-out and the information service are organized in order to welcome each couple or person at a time.
– During check-in, individual protective devices, such as masks and disposable gloves, are used and each guest will be carefully informed on the safety measures to be kept inside the structure.
– The reception desk is sanitized by the operator after each check-in.
– For who requests it, in order to avoid contact, an automated system will be set up to perform a Self Check-in.
– Check out will always be in Self mode.
PREVENTION MEASURES FOR CLEANING ROOMS AND ENVIRONMENTS
– At each departure the rooms are carefully sanitized with suitable products based on bleach and alcohol.
– Is always guaranteed the natural ventilation and air exchange every day for rooms and common areas. The rooms will be closed for 24 hours before being able to welcome new guests.
– The cleaning of surfaces, in particular of handles, switches, sanitaries and all those that come into contact more frequently, takes place with the use of disinfectant products such as a 0.1% sodium hypochlorite solution (bleach) or alcohol at 70% concentration when the use of bleach is not practicable (for example for telephones, remote controls, and metal surfaces).
– Only disposable materials are used for cleaning the surfaces.
– The linens are wrapped and transported carefully to avoid raising dust, and are sent to a professional laundry for washing cycles at 90°C.
– All unnecessary furnishings that could be a vehicle for infection have been removed from the rooms.
– The daily rearrangement of the room will take place only on explicit request of guests otherwise no one will enter the room for cleaning.
PREVENTION MEASURES FOR THE BREAKFAST SERVICE
– The capacity of the breakfast room has been reduced from 6 to 4 seats and from 4 to 2 seats on the terrace, due to the rules on social distancing.
– Given the limited capacity, the breakfast service is organized in shifts of 40 minutes and by reservation.
– The Buffet breakfast service is suspended in compliance with national and regional regulations and replaced by a “menu” breakfast that will be served at the table. It is forbidden for guests to touch any equipment in the room, handled only by staff wearing disposable gloves. .
– On request it is possible to have breakfast in the room.
– Under certain circumstances prepackaged products may be used.
– It is MANDATORY for both staff and guests to wear a mask when entering the breakfast room. Once seated at the table, guests can remove the mask and must put it back on if they get up. – The table is sanitized by the staff before being able to accommodate new guests.
– All dishes are washed in a high temperature dishwasher and are therefore absolutely safe. On request you can have disposable plastic dishes.
PREVENTION MEASURES FOR THE AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM
– Adequate natural ventilation and air exchange every day for rooms and common areas is always guaranteed.
– We recommend favoring the natural ventilation of the rooms and we do not recommend the use of air conditioning unless strictly necessary, therefore given the current favorable climate it is suspended, in compliance with the provisions of the Tuscany region.
– At each start, the air conditioning equipment grills are cleaned with a 70% alcohol solution and special sanitizing sprays are used for the filters.
– We have increased the frequency of washing the filters
USEFUL LINKS AND REFERENCES ABOUT THE GUIDELINES ADOPTED BY I SLEEP B&B
We are doing our best to ensure you will have a great stay in Florence and we hope to see you back very soon!