Frequently asked questions
1. When is Check-in time ? Check-in times are from 14:00 to 18:00 (before 14:00 and after 18:00 there will be no one at the reception desk, unless previously arranged).
2. Can I Check-in earlier ? If not, can I store my luggage at your hotel if I arrive before the check-in time? If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours or should you need to leave you luggage before 14:00, while we prepare your room, please inform us in advance. All requests for early arrival are subject to confirmation by the management. We are able to store your luggage from 9.30am and should your room be ready it would be our pleasure to check-in you early. Please click here to obtain information for local storage services that can assist until 9.30am should you need it.
3. Can I Check-in later ? Yes, all requests for late arrival are subject to confirmation by the management. If you notify the property at least 48 hours in advance, late check-in from 18:00 to 20:30 is possible on request with no surcharge. Without notification a surcharge of € 30,00 applies. Arrivals between 20:30 and 23:30 come at extra cost of € 30,00. The latest possible check-in, even paying the surcharges, is 23:30.
4. When is Check-out time ? Check-out time is in the morning by 10:30am (Should you wish to check-out later please arrange this in advance, subject to availability and a late check-out charge will apply).
5. Can you store my luggage after Check-out ? Yes, should you require this service, please notify us at least 24 hours prior to your check-out and we can hold your luggage in the reception area.
6. Is the reception on duty for 24 hours ? I Sleep B&B is an automated building in terms of access. After your check-in you will be given a unique pin code to enter and exit as you wish to do so. The B&B does not always have staff around but should you need any further assistance or special requests during your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.
7. Is breakfast included in the room rate ? Yes, every morning an Italian breakfast is served on site.
8. Is there daily cleaning included ? Yes, we will clean your room daily between the hours of 10.30am and 11.30am, after this time housekeeping will no longer be available.
9. Is Wi-Fi just limited to the lobby and weaker in the room ? No, there is full coverage in the rooms and it is free.
10. Wich is the maximum number of devices connected to the Wi-Fi ? Unlimited, but please be considerate of others when using the Wi-Fi for heavy downloads.
11. Is there a lift / elevator available ? Yes, there is a lift / elevator to reach us on the 4th floor.
12. Are there any staircases to be climbed up before reaching the hotel ? Yes, there are 5 steps to reach the lift on the ground floor, therefore we are unable to provide wheelchair access.
13. Are there any toilet amenities available ? Yes, we provide hand soap, body wash, shampoo, body cream and cups, all of which are complementary.
14. Do I pay separately heater / air-conditioning ? No, heater / air-conditioning are included in the room rate.
15. Do I need to return the room key to the reception whenever I go out ? No, you should return your room key only at your Check-out.
16. How much is the City Tax per person per night ? Is it already included in the room rate or paid separately by cash / credit card? City tax is not included in the room rate; Please pay this on arrival, € 4,00 per person per night possibly by cash.
17. Is VAT included in the room rate ? Yes VAT (10%) is included in the room rate.
18. What can I do if I arrive by car and I need to park ? Should you arrive by car and need to park it, we have we are partnered with a nearby private car park called “Garage La Stazione ” which is located in Via Alamanni, 3 – Florence. They have agreed to offer our guests a discounted price of € 30,00 for 24 hours. This would normally cost € 4,00 per hour. No reservation is needed, just tell them that you are guests at I Sleep B&B. To make things easier click here to view a map with directions from Santa Maria Novella train station and “Garage La Stazione” to I SLEEP B&B.
19. What are the transports from the airport? Should you arrive at Florence Airport, which is near the city, it will take approximately 20 minutes to arrive at I SLEEP B&B. The taxi is a standard price of 22,00 euros and 1 euro more for each item of luggage. There is also a bus outside the Airport, it costs 1,50 euros per person. It arrives at Santa Maria Novella train station which is a 2 min walk to the I SLEEP B&B.
20. Can I request for a quieter room? No need! All rooms at I Sleep B&B are very quiet since we are located on the top floor of a tall building.
We’ll do everything we can to make sure you have a lovely stay in Florence